Our roots support us
to tackle new things.
„Who plants a tree, will gain a heaven“
Experienced routine in standard processes gives
us the freedom to think ahead.
„Who always does what he can, stays always what he is“
Within our team we ensure your project is
managed in the best possible way.
„A single leaf does not provide shade“
After 10 years together at Consultic Lutz and Hartmut decided to do something new – establish their own market research company and determine the direction by themselves. The necessary experience in market research had been gathered to take entrepreneurial destiny into our own hands with our own ideas and clients.
The choice of location was an easy one: Giessen. A dynamic university town near metropolitan region Frankfurt Rhine-Main, with almost 40,000 students at several universities. Due to the proximity to the university, we continuously employ students (typically social sciences). They complete an internship with us or are involved in project work. These young people help us to stay fresh and are a resource of future employees.
Our company location is ideal – in an old mill near the river Lahn and yet in the middle of Giessen. We have moved into a modern office building. Public transport connections as well as the city center are merely two minutes away. And a varity of restaurants on the banks of the Lahn can help to relax and inspire.
Active in selected markets
We know the market players, their thinking,
We know the methods and apply them
for your specific benefit
What does this mean for our customers?
- Individuality: We focus on you, our customer. You will get the exact research you need.
- Fast and flexible: We are agile. Changes to the market research process can rapidly be implemented.
- Competent: We know what’s important; we have expertise in methods and markets. We know the ropes.
- Efficient: We reduce complexity to the necessary level to maximize results.
Your benefit: Less complexity means cost-efficiency.
- To the heart: You have a research topic. Our research puts your topic at the focus and reflects it in our reporting: Brief where possible, explicit and elaborate where necessary. Thoroughly edited and annotated. Always understandable and pleasant to watch and read.
Small and powerful. We are:
- Wiebke Laumann
- Marc Schmitz
- Lukas Panz
- Lutz Hiestermann
- Hartmut Loeben-Frömchen
Our small size allows us…
- to always stay current: ongoing exchange about projects: nothing gets lost, nothing gets left behind. We work closely together so that each of us can take over tasks from others “at the push of a button” when required.
- to be flexible and responsive: changes to the project because of short-term amendments? No problem! Decisions are made at the project manager level.
- to be focused: We do what we are best at and we use partners when support is required. We work with long-standing, trusted partners in the areas of recruitment, translation, fieldwork, programming and evaluation. Partners we can rely on 100%.
- Born in 1963
- Studied agricultural economics and journalism at the Georg August University of Göttingen
- His diploma thesis, carried out for PDC, was his earliest project in market research and marks his entry into the profession.
- 10 years market research at PDC especially in the Food, ICT and Automotive sectors
- 10 years later he changed jobs and joined Consultic as co-managing director. In addition to existing customers/markets, new markets were added in the Health and FMCG sectors
- Born in 1965
- Studied agricultural sciences with a focus on environmental protection and development of rural areas at the Justus-Liebig-University of Gießen.
- Afterwards seven years of self-employment in the own consulting company Consult21 GbR based in Gießen, among others in the field of innovative traffic systems and market research.
- Then he changed to the market research institute Consultic, where his main areas of expertise were semi-public and public institutions and plastic waste. There he worked together with Hartmut Loeben-Frömchen for 10 years before they both decided to found their own company in early 2013.
Senior project manager and moderator
- Born in 1991
- Dual studies in Public Service
- Bachelor of Arts in Social Sciences at Philipps University in Marburg – focus on sociology of Labour and Gender & Globalization as well as Development Studies
- Has been with Hiestermann & Frömchen since 2018 – first as an intern; later in a permanent position as a full-time project manager and moderator.
Project manager and moderator
- Born in 1994
- Bachelor of Science in International Wine Business
- Currently a master’s degree student in Sales & Marketing Management
- Has been with Hiestermann & Frömchen since 2019
- Lived in the US for one year and has made various experiences abroad
- Born in 1995
- Bachelor of Arts in Social Sciences at Justus Liebig University in Giessen, Germany – focus on political sciences
- Joined Hiestermann & Frömchen in 2020 – initially as an intern, then as a student temp and since 2020 a permanent addition to the team as part-time employee.
Are you interested in working with us?
We look forward to receiving your unsolicited application! You are welcome to write to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.